- All teams will play 3 games.
- Game time and penalty time will be kept on the field by referees.
- Games are 20-minute halves with a 4-minute halftime and no overtimes.
- The clock will stop during any injuries.
- Referees have the discretion to shorten a game time to keep tournament on schedule.
- Appropriate equipment and mouthpieces must be worn at all times.
- One timeout per team in the second half only
- Clock will be stop-start in the last minute if the game is within 2 goals
NCAA rules for all divisions. 20 second clearing rule, no dives.