The Maryland Lacrosse Tournament is a summer tournament with varying levels of competition open to boys club teams from class of 2029 (current 3rd graders) to 2024 (current 8th graders). Teams can enter in the A division or the B division. All divisions compete in a championship format, with each team playing a minimum of five games.
- Games will be four 11 minute quarters with two time outs per game.
The tournament is a grade-based event. Those teams entering as age-based should use the information below as a guide for which level to enter your team:
2024A Division - Current 8th grade teams or Most Competitive U15 teams.
2024B Division - Current 7th/8th grade teams or less experienced U15 teams.
2025 A Division - Current 7th grade teams or Most Competitive U13 teams.
2025 B Division - 6th/7th grade combo teams or less experienced/younger U13 teams.
2026 A Division - Most Competitive current 6th grade teams.
2026 B Division - 5th/6th grade combo teams or less experienced 6th grade teams.
2027 A Division - Most Competitive current 5th grade teams.
2027 B Division - 4th/5th grade combo teams or less experienced 5th grade teams.
2028 A Division - Most competitive current 4th grade teams.
2028 B Division - 3rd/4th grade combo teams or less experienced 4th grade teams.
2029 Division - 3rd grade teams. There is not an A or B division for this age group
- McDonogh’s campus allows for games on adjacent fields, providing for easy game day logistics...with nearby parking!
- Tourney Machine App allows for teams and spectators to follow tournament action.
- Food, Drink and Merchandise Vendors on tournament site throughout the weekend.
- Multiple hotels available for out of town teams are located within one mile of McDonogh School.
Entry fee is $1500 per team. Non-Refundable deposit of $300 is due by February 1, 2020.
Balance due May 15, 2020.